It's here! The second game in the A.I. Wars series! This version of A.I. Wars uses Tanks instead of Cybugs. Cybug A.I. files can still be used. Trees can be destroyed and team selection is done in the battle configuration screen. A limited shareware version will not be released.
Talk about A.I. Wars (Armor Commander) here
A.I. Wars (Armor Commander) Major differences from A.I. Wars (The Insect Mind) include:
- Much improved User Interface designed to encourage team battles (armies assigned more than one Tank)
- 3D battles only - DirectX/3D 8, 800x600 16bit color or better hardware/drivers required.
- It uses Tanks instead of Cybugs / new graphics and sounds.
- Battlefields look more realistic with roads, ground markings and trees (the trees can be destroyed!).
- Can use A.I. Wars (The Insect Mind) Cybug AI files.
- Smaller registered version download than A.I. Wars (The Insect Mind) - Only 10.9MB
SUPPORTS 3D BATTLES ONLY
- 800x600 16bit color or higher resolution
- To test your systems capabilities you can download and install the 'A.I. Wars (The Insect Mind)' here. Its 3D battle mode uses the same graphics technology as A.I. Wars - Armor Commander.