Keep Away for Atari 2600 - By John A. Reder
Reder's Keep Away - (c) 2009 by John A. Reder, all rights reserved.
Space = player 1 shoot
Arrows = move player 1
A = player 2 shoot
T,F,H,G = move player 2
* For 2 Players. Your goal is to grab the puck and return
it to your goal.
* You gain a point when you reach your goal with the puck but
you loose a point when your oponent scores.
* The game ends when a player reaches 4 points.
* Shooting a player will make them drop the puck and warp
to their corner.
* The top and bottom of the playfield are fumble zones where
you may loose your puck.
* To take a puck from the other player you must run through
them while your player is higher on the screen.